ecu+ or dsmlink

Car-specific questions and tuning advice for the 1995-1999 Turbo Talon and Eclipse cars.
masakari

ecu+ or dsmlink

Post by masakari »

i am down to the wire here and trying to decide which ecu is right for me, i am not seekign 500 hp....all im really wanting is reliability....im running 650 injectors all supporting mods for a t-28 eliminator tunning by safc ( sucks) and i am waiting on my evo 16g.. and im lookign at installing a wideband 02 while i have the dump pipe off, the safc is getting pulled before the car runs again in favor of something better, i have been eyeballign dsmlink for quite awhile and just happened to stumble on this site a few weeks ago, i have been lurking and rreading up....my main concern is ease of use and reliability...those of you running the ecu+ tell me what you think of it...or tell me what setup you think would be best , im pretty new to the dsm world, and have been baptized by fire so to speak..im proffecient at everything (minor)besides this damn tunning...this car will be done right before hte key is turned again!

appreciate the info

Return to “2G DSM Specific”