Discussion Forums

Ecu plus black box for sale $375

Car-specific questions and tuning advice for the 1995-1999 Turbo Talon and Eclipse cars.

Ecu plus black box for sale $375

Postby weaver4g63 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Hey everyone, I have a Black box that I purchased used and never actually used it, did pull off the kick panel and tested it to make sure it worked but actually never tuned with it. This does come with a plug and play harness, when I bought it came prewired, but half assed just twisted and taped together. I went through cleaned each wire saughtered and shrink wrapped them, these connections are no more than a month old. My only reason for getting rid of this system is I picked up a parted out shell for interior parts and when i pulled the kick panel found a silver box he must had forgoton about or didnt know he had. So my luck leads to me selling it. I am asking 375 for it which is what I paid for it without the added in cost of parts and labor of the saughtering job. I will accept REASONABLE offers. Post a reply here or email me at sskw1@aol.com. I will reply to this post when the Black Box has been sold. Thanks Everyone!!!
weaver4g63

Return to 2G DSM Specific