Discussion Forums

Potential ECU+ Owner...

Car-specific questions and tuning advice for the Lancer Evolutions. EVO 8 and 9 mostly, but earlier models welcome.

Potential ECU+ Owner...

Postby evocentric » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:32 pm

New to this forum and the ECU+ concept. I own an EVO 9 (mods below) that is performing well but w/my last tune from Al, I've developed some knock. I'm considering ECU+ to not only keep the car tuned the way I like but have the capability of closely monitoring parameters like knock. Right now I'm using EVOScan and ECUFlash...but I like the interface of ECU+, the continuing development, current capabilities, and interface much better.

In any event, just thought I'd introduce myself as I continue to browse this forum for user's experiences etc that will help me determine if I'm going to get into ECU+ or not. Perhaps the deciding factor in a purchase will be the latest iteration that will include EVO ROM editing and map tracing!!! Awesome.

345 whp/327 tq "Red Moby"
Dynoflash Custom Tune
Buschur TBE
HKS Racing Suction
Forge MBC
Walbro Fuel Pump
Nisei UPIC w/mini batt
Cosworth Cams
Megan O2 Housing w/Custom ICS DT
EVOCENTRIC
evocentric

Postby tlcoll1 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:37 pm

Sound good. Once the version 2.10 firmware/software is released (should be real soon), go ahead and download that version of the software and try it out. I think you'll like it.

Tom
tlcoll1
Site Admin

Postby evocentric » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:03 pm

tlcoll1 wrote:Sound good. Once the version 2.10 firmware/software is released (should be real soon), go ahead and download that version of the software and try it out. I think you'll like it.

Tom

Great...can't wait.

Mike
EVOCENTRIC
evocentric

Return to EVO Specific